Is your life in balance? The new year is a great time to take a look at your routine and see what could use some improvements. Read through these healthy habits to consider adding to your daily schedule in 2016.
Find Time to Decompress
• If you’re a morning person, get out of bed 30 minutes earlier than normal to wake up with your favorite coffee or tea and think about what you need to accomplish for the day.
• More of a night owl? Spend at least 30 minutes before going to sleep to unplug from technology and relax with a new book you’ve had on your list to read.
• Schedule time for exercise to reduce stress and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Planning workouts ahead of time will make you more likely to stick to them.
Continue reading Is Your Life in Balance? Healthy Habits to Try in 2016
You either stay up late or get up early; everyone falls into one those two categories. Which do you belong to? There are so many opinions saying one is better than the other, but as long as you’re getting everything done what’s the fuss about?
We did our own investigation to get answers from Jeremy, who wakes up early, and Natalee, who stays up late, to understand some of the differences between these two lifestyles. See what they think of their productivity and what they do with their time. It’s always fun to see how the other side lives!
Our answers from the early bird, Jeremy.
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- I don’t like to waste the first part of my day, so I wake up and I like to have a cup of coffee before the sun comes up. The best part is not feeling rushed in the morning.
- How early do you wake up?
Continue reading Waking Up Early vs Going to Bed Late
Getting a new planner each year is so much fun, especially knowing the entire planner will be filled with amazing memories by the end of the year. When searching for a planner there are so many features to choose from. You want to make sure you choose an AT-A-GLANCE® that’s right for you, so read these quick tips on finding the planner for you!
- First things first, decide if you want a daily, weekly, or monthly planner. It’s all about preference and how detailed you want your planning to be. If you’re a detail oriented person and want space for all your plans, consider a daily planner. If you like to see the big picture consider, a weekly planner. If you just need a quick glance at your day think about a monthly planner.
Continue reading The Search For A New Planner