Getting a new planner each year is so much fun, especially knowing the entire planner will be filled with amazing memories by the end of the year. When searching for a planner there are so many features to choose from. You want to make sure you choose an AT-A-GLANCE® that’s right for you, so read these quick tips on finding the planner for you!
- First things first, decide if you want a daily, weekly, or monthly planner. It’s all about preference and how detailed you want your planning to be. If you’re a detail oriented person and want space for all your plans, consider a daily planner. If you like to see the big picture consider, a weekly planner. If you just need a quick glance at your day think about a monthly planner.
- What style do you want? If you want a planner with a neutral cover, like black, look at our classic planners. If you want a planner that’s modern and chic, check out our Collection line. Lastly, if you want a planner that’s just as fun as your personality you’ll definitely want to see our fashion planners.
- Do you have a lot of appointments? We recommend a large format planner so you have more space to write out all your meetings and to-dos.
- If you like detail, make sure your planner has space for all the details in your day by having an AT-A-GLANCE with hourly appointment slots for easier organization.
- Are you always having big and exciting plans on the weekend? You’ll definitely want a planner that has the same amount of space on the weekends as it does during the week.
Know something you need in your planner? Let us know in the comments and we’ll help find the perfect AT-A-GLANCE® for you!