We know you’re juggling so many things in your life. You have to plan and think about work and keep track of your home! So how do you do it all? You do it with AT-A-GLANCE.
When you’re a baker, you’re always testing delicious, savory recipes while whipping up some new customer favorites. Your tools of the trade are in the kitchen. But you don’t just bake, you run a business. Continue reading The Right Ingredients
Being stressed is never something we are happy about, it’s neither productive nor enjoyable. So how do we keep our stress in check? It starts by realizing when you get overwhelmed. We all get stressed about life, and even the stress stresses us out! We know that it can be hard to handle, so we have some tips to help you stress less and enjoy your day more.
1. Sleep! Don’t just say you’ll do it, set a goal to go to bed by a certain time and follow through.
2. Be active. When you have some time, especially when you’re feeling on edge, get out and get moving. Continue reading Stress Less!
Is your life in balance? The new year is a great time to take a look at your routine and see what could use some improvements. Read through these healthy habits to consider adding to your daily schedule in 2016.
Find Time to Decompress
• If you’re a morning person, get out of bed 30 minutes earlier than normal to wake up with your favorite coffee or tea and think about what you need to accomplish for the day.
• More of a night owl? Spend at least 30 minutes before going to sleep to unplug from technology and relax with a new book you’ve had on your list to read.
• Schedule time for exercise to reduce stress and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Planning workouts ahead of time will make you more likely to stick to them.
Continue reading Is Your Life in Balance? Healthy Habits to Try in 2016