Being stressed is never something we are happy about, it’s neither productive nor enjoyable. So how do we keep our stress in check? It starts by realizing when you get overwhelmed. We all get stressed about life, and even the stress stresses us out! We know that it can be hard to handle, so we have some tips to help you stress less and enjoy your day more.
1. Sleep! Don’t just say you’ll do it, set a goal to go to bed by a certain time and follow through.
2. Be active. When you have some time, especially when you’re feeling on edge, get out and get moving. Continue reading Stress Less!
Is your life in balance? The new year is a great time to take a look at your routine and see what could use some improvements. Read through these healthy habits to consider adding to your daily schedule in 2016.
Find Time to Decompress
• If you’re a morning person, get out of bed 30 minutes earlier than normal to wake up with your favorite coffee or tea and think about what you need to accomplish for the day.
• More of a night owl? Spend at least 30 minutes before going to sleep to unplug from technology and relax with a new book you’ve had on your list to read.
• Schedule time for exercise to reduce stress and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Planning workouts ahead of time will make you more likely to stick to them.
Continue reading Is Your Life in Balance? Healthy Habits to Try in 2016
You either stay up late or get up early; everyone falls into one those two categories. Which do you belong to? There are so many opinions saying one is better than the other, but as long as you’re getting everything done what’s the fuss about?
We did our own investigation to get answers from Jeremy, who wakes up early, and Natalee, who stays up late, to understand some of the differences between these two lifestyles. See what they think of their productivity and what they do with their time. It’s always fun to see how the other side lives!
Our answers from the early bird, Jeremy.
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- I don’t like to waste the first part of my day, so I wake up and I like to have a cup of coffee before the sun comes up. The best part is not feeling rushed in the morning.
- How early do you wake up?
Continue reading Waking Up Early vs Going to Bed Late