With every day flying by as quickly as the next, we need to tell ourselves it’s okay to pause our busy lives and enjoy the moment. We need a reminder to cherish every day and moment. Hectic schedules can make it difficult to stop and appreciate each day. After all, there’s so much more to life than just the daily things you need to get crossed off your list. Need a few tips on how? Read these tips and make your days count.
- Plan a date! Schedule plans with friends. Dinner is always a memorable way to spend the evening. Don’t forget to write it in your AT-A-GLANCE planner!
- Do something you love a little bit every day. If you love the outdoors, spend your morning sipping coffee on your porch. Love flowers? Have your own garden so you can bring in fresh flowers every day. Is writing your favorite? Don’t be afraid to grab a pen and get those thoughts out in a notebook.
- Take a weekend trip! No matter if it’s a weekend visiting friends and family or a trip to a neighboring city, getting out of your everyday space will spice up your weekend!
- Rise and shine! Get yourself going in the morning with your drink of choice to start the day with a smile whether you’re a tea, coffee, or juice person.
- It’s all about perspective. Not every day is perfect, something frustrating may happen, but don’t let it get the best of you—you will prevail. Laugh at whatever’s getting you down. Realize what’s important, and keep going.
- Appreciate what’s around you. After all, when was the last time you sat and watched the sunrise or a sunset?
- Do something challenging. Trying something new will always keep you on your toes. And no matter if you love it or hate it, you’ll have a memory and maybe even a great story.
There are so many ways to make yourself smile and enjoy each day. We hope that these tips will make your days a little bit happier. What are some things you do to make your day count? Comment below!