Want a proficient, organized and productive 2014? Use these Top 10 ideas from our friends at Day-Timer to kick the year off in the right direction.
Originally posted on Day-Timer:
Happy New Year from everyone here at Day-Timer and the ACCO family of brands. We wish you only the best times ahead and hope you find success through better organization and productivity in 2014.
To start your year off right, here is a list of the top posts from the past year on the Day-Timer Blog:
- Mission Declutter: 5 Ways to Organize Your Workspace
- 6 Tips to Start Your 2013 New Year’s Resolutions
- The 5-Minute Personal Organization Tip That Works
- Mix Outlook with a Paper Planner for a Productive Day
- Ask Jeff Q & A – Readers’ Outlook Tips
- Ask Jeff: What Type of Planner Should I Use?
- The 5 Minutes of Planning that Will Save Your Day
- Dedicate Yourself to a Better Notetaking Solution
- To-Dos and Tasks – Maximizing Your Daily Planner
- 6 Easy Steps for Buying Yourself More Time
Want more tips and tricks for a better 2014?
View original 3 more words